Pinterest Account: Boards
Are you ready to make a visually appealing Pinterest account? You have probably read about it on all the Pinterest posts.
Make your account look cohesive.
Give your boards a look that represents your brand.
What the heck does that mean?!
Today I’m doing something a little different. Usually I am the screenshot queen and I will type forever just to write out a great tutorial. Well. I spent money on a screen capture app. And I am going to get my money’s worth!
You get to watch the tutorial today!
Just in case your connection is bad, or you want to skim the content, I will write out a quick step-by-step tutorial as well.
Optimizing Your Boards for Visual Appeal
Change Board Covers
- Click on the board that you want to change. Once the board is open then click on “edit board”
- A screen will pop up that gives you the option to change the board name, description, etc. Click on “Change” next to the word Cover.
- This will open a little mini window with a pin inside from your board. Click the right “arrow over” to skim through the pins on your board.
- Select a pin that represents your brands colors or theme.
- Click “Save Changes”
Your board should have a cover photo that now adds cohesiveness to your Pinterest account. Go through all your boards and change the cover photo. If you don’t have time today, complete at least 8-10 for the next step.
[bctt tweet=”It’s easy to rearrange your Pinterest boards to create a visually appealing experience!”]
Rearrange Your Boards
Now that you have your board covers changed to similar colors or styles, you are going to rearrange them into themes. You want your most popular boards, or the boards that represent your Pinterest focus to be “above the fold” or at the top of you feed.
- Hover over a board you want to move.
- Click, and hold the mouse down.
- Drag the board to the position you want it.
- Arrange the remainder of your boards into a visually appealing Pinterest account!
It’s an easy way to give your Pinterest account a eye catching boost and to add some cohesiveness. Happy Pinning!