10 Easy Steps to Marketing with Pinterest
One hundred million people can’t be wrong. Or we all have major addictions. People are visual by nature. Proof of that is watching Pinterest’s audience and users reach sky high numbers. Pinterest is the 2nd largest search engine not owned by Google!
When we see information along with something that is visually appealing, it sticks in our brains better. Get creative, make some engaging images with information that helps your visitors or clients and then start pinning to make your business thrive.
And the 10 easy steps:
- Create infographics and pin them.
- Comment on pins. Answer people’s questions. Communicate well and often!
- Don’t post affiliate links. It’s a no-no. If you want to drive traffic toward your affiliate link, then blog about it. Pin something that takes traffic to that blog post.
- Create blog posts that have images that appeal to your audience. Pin those.
- Pin things about your business, but be a human behind that business.
- Add key words to your boards and pins. Be consistent about it.
- Diversify your boards. That’s part of being human too. Show your personal interests.
- Be active. Share others pins. Don’t just focus on your business pins.
- Don’t be boring. Or a pusher. Be yourself…because that is interesting.
- Try making your pins interactive. Ask a question. Create a poll. Do something that engages your audience.
There you have it. See! Easy peasy steps to marketing with Pinterest. You might as well…you know you are one of those 100 million that are addicted to it anyway. I know I am! Come follow me on Pinterest! 🙂