Marketing Your Small Business:
If you haven’t had a chance to do some research this yet on how to promote your website, I have made a quick list of posts that you can use as reference for marketing your small business and links to more resources after you have absorbed all the ones available here on my site:
- Marketing on Pinterest: All of the blog posts that I have created about using Pinterest for your website. And it just keeps growing!
- Marketing with Instagram: An infographic. Instagram is fun. Visual. And a great way to generate traffic for your small business.
- Why Your Business Needs a Blog: This article explains the benefits of a blog and why your small business should have one.
- 9 Habits of Super Productive People: What habits make you more productive? Read about the top habits you should have to be super productive in this post.
- Pinterest for Small Businesses: A post detailing why Pinterest is so useful for small businesses and blogs and how you could be increasing your traffic and sales by implementing some useful tips and tricks.
Take a minute to read through these posts about marketing your small business in a different and fun way. If you don’t have the time today, bookmark it and save it for some weekend reading. Maybe some Sunday inspiration 🙂
[bctt tweet=”A list of resources and information on how to market your small business or blog.”]
If you haven’t had a chance to check out my course yet and you would like to try a course that is a little less in depth, sign up for my newsletter and get a link to my free Pinterest Course. It includes lessons that teach you the basics of setting up your profile as a business account and why that is important!
Follow me on Pinterest.